The City will host community meetings to provide opportunities for residents to ask questions and get more information about the proposed boarding homes ordinance.
Wednesday, January 23, 9 a.m.
- Cliff Morton Development and Business Services Center, 1901 S. Alamo, 1st floor Board Room
Monday, December 10, 6 p.m.
- Thomas Edison High School, 701 Santa Monica
Tuesday, November 27, 6 p.m.
- District 5 Senior Center, 2701 S. Presa
- Northeast Service Center, 4500 Wurzbach Pkwy.
Tuesday, November 13, 6 p.m.
- Alicia Trevino Lopez Senior Center, 8353 Culebra Rd.
- Claude Black Senior Center, 2805 E. Commerce St.
City Council Meeting to Discuss Proposed Boarding Homes Ordinance
Thursday, December 13, 2012, 9 a.m.
- City Council Chambers, Municipal Plaza, 114 W. Commerce St.
For more information on City Council meetings, visit the Government section of the City's website.
Boarding Home Ordinance Community Informational Meeting Locations
Summary of Questions & Concerns