Bexar County Courts
- Trial courts of limited jurisdiction, but have exclusive jurisdiction of misdemeanors over $500 or jail sentence. The County Court is the first Court of Appeals from Municipal Court.
City of San Antonio Code of Ordinances
- Municipal Code Corporation was founded in 1951 as a one man operation, for the sole purpose of codifying municipal laws and ordinances and publishing this material in loose leaf form. As technology has changed the way publishers perform their jobs, MCC has adapted.
The Department of Code Compliance enforces City codes and regulations that result in the protection of the health, safety and welfare of all citizens.
San Antonio Police Department
The mission of the Police Department is to provide quality community-oriented services, while building problem-solving partnerships with our citizens to prevent crime, reduce fear, and enhance the quality of life throughout our community, always treating people with dignity, fairness, and respect.
Texas Court Clerks Association
- The mission of the Texas Court Clerks Association is to provide members with a source of quality judicial education essential to establishing the highest level of professional standards and maintaining public confidence.
Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS)
- Supervises traffic on rural highways, supervises and regulates commercial and "for hire" traffic, administers regulatory programs in driver licensing, motor vehicle inspection, and safety responsibility.
Texas Municipal Courts Education Center
- Provides high quality judicial education, technical assistance, and the necessary resource material to assist municipal court judges, court support personnel, and prosecutors in obtaining and maintaining professional competence.
The Federal Judiciary
- Information and links to the U.S. Supreme Court, U.S. Court of Appeals, U.S. District Courts, and the U.S. Bankruptcy Courts.