Explore the City of San Antonio with our interactive Web Mapping Applications. Search and browse geographic information from a variety of departments. City employees, residents, and visitors have the ability to add and remove data layers, locate an address, zoom in/out, create buffers, measure, and print.
All applications have been tested to work with the current versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. Each respective application will also require the Adobe Flash or Microsoft Silverlight browser plug-in.
Download the latest Adobe Flash plug-in
Download the latest Microsoft Silverlight plug-in
City Council District 4
- 311 Service Requests – View 311 Service Requests.
- Browse San Antonio – Browse and locate points of interest within the City of San Antonio.
- Demographics – View US Census demographic data for Bexar County. Demographic data is provided as-is from the ESRI ArcGIS Online service.
- Hydrologic Features – View watersheds, flood plains, rivers, streams, and lakes throughout Bexar County.
- Imagery Viewer – View aerial photography throughout the City of San Antonio.
- Political Boundaries – View voter precinct, city council, county commissioner, justice of the peace, US House, Texas House and Senate boundaries.
- Tri-County Street Network – Street network data for Bexar, Comal, and Guadalupe Counties. Data maintained by Bexar Metro 911.
CENTER CITY DEVELOPMENT
- SAFE – Map application associated with the San Antonio Flood Emergency System. More information can be found Here.
Office of Sustainability
Planning & Development Services
- Onestop – Onestop Interactive map for planning and zoning information.
- Bond Projects – Search and view bond project locations for streets, drainage, health facilities, parks, and libraries.
- Contours – View 10-foot contour lines throughout the City of San Antonio. 2-foot contours can be downloaded Here.
- Low Water Crossings – View the locations of low water crossings throughout the City of San Antonio.
San Antonio Police Department
Solid Waste Management
Disclaimer – The City of San Antonio (COSA) does not guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. COSA does not warrant the completeness, timeliness, or positional, thematic, and attribute accuracy of the GIS data. The GIS data, cartographic products, and associated applications are not legal representations of the depicted data. GIS data is derived from public records that are constantly undergoing revision. Under no circumstances should GIS products be used for final design purposes. COSA provides this information on an “as is” basis without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and assumes no responsibility for anyone’s use of the information. The appropriate City department should always be contacted for official and current information.