Get Healthy, win prizes
We want your feedback. Tell us what you think of Fit Pass SA by filling out this
with your passport to fitness
Welcome to Fit Pass SA, your passport to free and low cost wellness opportunities in San Antonio. Earn points to win great prizes by attending Fit Pass SA events. Think of it as an interactive fitness scavenger hunt. It's free, fun to play and a great way to stay on the road to a healthier lifestyle.
Fit Pass SA: The Scoop!
Here’s How to Play
1. Pick up a free Fit Pass SA activity passport at participating locations, Fit Pass SA events, or download it here:
Fit Pass SA Passport (English) (6734KB)
Fit Pass SA Passport
2. Choose the events or activities listed in this activity passport that you want to attend. All events will be held between June 15th, 2013 and March 1st, 2014.
3. Follow us on Twitter @SAParksFitness for event details, Fit Pass SA updates, new event additions, full program rules, and ongoing prize contests. Be sure to check the detailed event listing online for specific dates, times, and locations for obtaining Fit Pass SA stamps.
4. Get your Fit Pass SA activity passport stamped by our Fit Pass SA staff to earn points for participating.
5. Once you’ve filled up your Fit Pass SA activity passport, redeem it for your reward and a chance to win great prizes such as bicycles, gift certificates, gaming systems, fitness equipment, and more!
How to Get Your Passport and Start Playing
There are 3 ways to get a Fit Pass SA Activity Passport:
1. Pick up a passport from a Fit Pass SA representative on site at any Fit Pass SA listed event.
2. Pick up a passport at the following locations:
• Enrique Barrera Fitness Center (5800 Old Highway 90 West) Mon-Thurs 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
• Lou Hamilton Community Center (10700 Nacogdoches) Mon - Thurs 2 p.m. to 9 p.m.
• Copernicus Community Center (5003 Lord Rd.) Mon - Thurs 2 p.m. to 9 p.m.
• Ramirez Community Center (1011 Gillette) Mon - Thurs 2 p.m. to 9 p.m.
3. Download and print a passport from this web site (links provided above!)
Play the game to get fit and win some great prizes!* Participants that earn 50 points or more will receive a Fit Pass SA Prize Pack of goodies**. They will also be entered into the grand prize drawing for the following prizes:
Gift Cards to fitness, wellness, and nutrition retailers
Trek Mountain Bikes
Fit Pass SA Official Rules
Every contest has rules and here are ours:
- Participation in the Fit Pass SA program is free.*
- Anyone is eligible to participate.
- Limit of 1 activity passport per participant.
- Participants will have the opportunity to earn points for attending and participating in Fit Pass SA events and activities listed in the activity passport. Additional Fit Pass SA eligible activities and events will be added periodically to the list posted on our event calendar page at Fit Pass SA Events
- Participants must obtain the official Fit Pass SA stamp at each designated activity or event to receive credit/points for the activity. Stamps will be administered by a Fit Pass SA representative (found at the Fit Pass SA booth) or by the designated activity instructor.
- Participants must be present at event, or an active participant in the activity, to receive a stamp for the designated activity.
- Fit Pass SA Passport activity passports can be picked up at participating locations (see listing), Fit Pass SA events or downloaded from this web site.
- Participants are responsible for returning their Fit Pass SA activity passport by March 1, 2014, in order to be eligible for prizes and/or rewards. Any passports returned after March 1, 2014, may be discarded.
- All participants that accumulate 50 or more total points will earn an Fit Pass SA gift pack and will be entered into the Fit Pass SA grand prize drawing to take place at Siclovia in March 2014.
- For more information visit www.fitcitysa.com or call us at (210)207-3000
- Individuals under the age of 18 should have permission from a parent or guardian to participate.
* Participation in the Fit Pass SA program is free however some activities/events listed may require a fee for participation. Please see the event listing at Fit Pass SA Events
for event details. The San Antonio Parks and Recreation Department is not responsible for any costs incurred while attempting to complete Fit Pass SA activities.
How to Return Your Passport
Return or mail your passport to the San Antonio Parks & Recreation Department by March
1, 2014, to earn your reward and to be entered into the grand prize drawing! Passports can also be returned to any Fit Pass SA representative on site at Fit Pass SA listed events.
Drop or Mail to:
San Antonio Parks & Recreation Department
5800 Old Highway 90 W.
San Antonio, Texas 78227
Attn.: Fit Pass SA
Questions or Comments? Call us at (210) 207-3000