The last day to apply for the Pre-K 4 SA Lottery was June 8, but families are still welcome to complete an application. All applications will now be added to the waitlist and you will be contacted if there is space available.
Families interested in Pre-K 4 SA should complete the Pre-K 4 SA Application.
Para ayuda con la solicitud en español, llame 210-206-PREK (7735).
Apply for Pre-K 4 SA in one of three ways:
- Complete the entire application process from home!
- APPLY NOW
Visit the Parent Cafe at the North or South Education Center
- Come to the Centers between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- Computers are available for families to complete the online application
Pre-K 4 SA Enrollment Hotline
- Call 210-206-PREK (7735)
- Ask questions about the online application, eligibility, and the program
- Give your information over the phone to complete your application
By submitting an application before June 8, families are entered into the Pre-K 4 SA Lottery that will select students for all four Education Centers. Families who complete an application after June 8 will be added to the waitlist.
The Pre-K 4 SA Lottery will take place on June 10, 2014. Children whose names are drawn in the Lottery will be selected to attend the program. Submitting the Pre-K 4 SA Application puts your child into the Lottery, but does not guarantee them a place at a Pre-K 4 SA Center.
Notification of Lottery status will be sent by mail on June 13, 2014.
All students selected in the Lottery must register to confirm eligibility. Learn more about the Registration process.