FAMILIES SELECTED FOR REGISTRATION
Families will receive a phone call if they have been selected off of the waitlist. If you have not completed the Pre-K 4 SA Application, you can apply now to be added to the waitlist. If space is available, we will contact you to register.
How to Register
1. After receiving your acceptance packet, call 210-206-PREK (7735) to schedule your registration appointment.
2. Complete all forms included in your acceptance packet.
3. Bring your completed packet and all of the required documents to your registration appointment.
- Child’s original birth certificate
- Child's Social Security Card (if applicable)
- Valid Photo I.D.
- Child's immunization records
- Proof of residence
- Child’s immunization records
- Proof of eligibility
All families must schedule a registration appointment to complete registration. Appointments take place at the four Education Centers. If you have been accepted, please call 210-206-PREK (7735) to schedule your appointment.