Marketing & Public Relations
SAT’s Marketing and Public Relations Division provides local and national news media organizations with airport news and information to communicate to the traveling public.
View current press releases.
Media Access to Public Areas
Members of the media:
- Should notify the PR Division of plans to interview, photograph or film on airport property
- Must not impede passenger traffic or airport operations
- Must display press credentials
- Must identify themselves to anyone they interview, photograph or film
- Must have permission to film areas leased by airlines and other airport tenants, including ticket counters, stores, private offices, and/or restaurants el unless it meets one of the conditions listed above.
All requests for interviews should be made to SR. PIO, Evelynn Bailey, who will either conduct interview or provide the appropriate spokesperson of the interview.
Media Representative Contact
Evelynn Bailey, Sr. Public Information Officer
Parking and Live Shots
Television trucks providing a live shot or satellite feed may park curb side upper level, past Terminal B.
If there is a serious incident or emergency, a staging area for media will be established. Media should contact Evelynn Bailey for established staging area location.