Stuff happens...but that doesn't mean you have to give up your pet.
Need a little help with pet food? ACS has a donation-based Pet Pantry to help you out.
- proof of spay/neuter,
- proof of current rabies vaccination and
- proof of need (current government assistance information, Medicare, Medicaid, disability, etc.)
Temporary assistance also provided on a case-by-case basis.
Pet Pantry Hours
- Wednesday: 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Friday: 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Donations of cat and dog food always needed and welcome.
Call 210.207.6644 for more information. Pet Pantry flyer (PDF).