Parking in downtown San Antonio just got easier!
Pay stations have replaced several traditional parking meters. These 134 solar-powered parking pay stations service multiple parking spaces and reduce clutter on streets and sidewalks. In addition, parking pay stations accept both coins and debit/credit cards and provide customers with a receipt for every transaction.
Why a parking pay station?
- Accepts coins, credit and debit cards
- Automated kiosk replaces multiple parking meters
- Provides customer receipts
- Communicates in English and Spanish
- Permits use of remaining parking time at another location
- Note: Using remaining time is limited to the maximum parking time for the meter. For example, if you have 3 hours remaining on your receipt, and move to a 2 hour meter, you can only use up to 2 hours at that new location (the maximum time for that meter). Parking beyond the posted meter limit is a violation that is subject to citation.
For questions on how to use the new parking pay stations, contact our Parking Division at 210.207.8266.